Having trouble sleeping? Try a few of these tips to help you get those much needed beauty ZZzzzz’s.
1. Turn off all LCD screen operating gadgets (phones, computers, TV’s, tablets, etc.) 30 minutes before bedtime.
2. Reduce caffeine intake during day.
3. Soak in warm bath with bath salts (i.e. Dr. Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Lavender)
4. Drink a warm glass of milk 15 minutes before bed.
5. Sip a cup of herbal tea - hot camomile, catnip, anise or fennel tea are great options.
6. Try any array of lavender aromatherapy products , such as bath salts, face mask, fragrance sprayed on pillow, etc.