At ABC’s 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, Julianne Moore won Best Actress in a Miniseries or Movie for the “Game Changer.” Moore’s Dior Couture dress and sleek hair was the perfect combination for such a prestigious event. You can replicate the “beautiful, classic blowout” look by Frederic Fekkai’s Renato Campora at anytime with these easy steps.
1. Begin by applying a Volume Styling Creme on damp hair starting at the roots to create volume
2. Create a part in the center of hair
3. Blow-dry hair using a round brush, making sure to keep the part and desired shape of the hair
4. Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron on the bottom part of the hair to create big, loose curls and gently brush out the curls
5. To finish the look and create shine, lightly spray a Holding Hairspray