Let’s face it busy lifestyles can hurt a healthy wellness. The best way to combat this is to plan ahead. Check out our easy 5 tips to keep you looking good inside and out:
1) Eat Breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day. Try a bowl of healthy cereal paired with fresh fruit and a glass of juice. Eating early on helps to avoid overeating at lunch time.
2) Grab a healthy snack such as granola bars or fruit. Try eating one every 3 hours to help fight the urge to swipe past the vending machine at work.
3) Drink a gallon of water per day. It helps to relieve hunger pains and will fill you up. We recommend drinking water prior to meals to keep portion sizes moderate.
4) Stock up on healthy foods only! That way when you are tempted to grab something on the go it’s a healthy choice as oppose to a quick fix.
5) Think healthy. Even fast food eateries have healthy options and calorie charts to help you make better eating decisions.