1. Avoid sewing through the wefts or cutting them. If your stylist's insists on cutting the wefts, be sure to seal the wefts before installation.
2. While wearing the hair, perform the proper maintenance to ensure that it will last you at least a year. This means washing your hair with sulfate free products 1-2 times a week and keeping your hair hydrated.
3. Roll, wrap, braid or twist your hair before bed so that it doesn't tangle.
4. When you're ready to take your install out be sure not to cut the wefts.
5. Immediately wash and condition the hair after it is removed. Let the hair air dry before you store it in your Indique tube.