Wondering how to achieve Zendaya's larger than life American Music Awards look? Hype Hair has all the details!
Christmas is less than three weeks away and we have the perfect gift for the Indique'Nistas out there! Sephora's Gold Star Dual Brush Set ($25.00) is sweet and chic for those who like to switch up hair styles often. This comb and brush set makes the perfect stocking stuffer wouldn't you agree!!
In honor of our Indique Fave K Michelle, we are offering our Indique Atlanta clients 10% off of their purchase from now till January 4, 2015! Use the code INDIQUEATL at our Atlanta Boutique from now until January 4,2015.
Each day, starting on December 12th, we will announce a new brand and select a new winner. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @iloveindique, trust us, you don't want to miss out on these prizes!
1. Follow Indique Hair & the participating brand on instagram @iloveindique @brandname
2. Repost the 12 Day of Chic contest graphic with "I want to Win" @iloveindique @brandname #12daysofChic
3. Invite all of your friends to like your picture.
4. Winner selected the next morning at 9:15am and announced. Winner will be based on the amount of likes on their picture. Anyone who purchases likes will be disqualified!
You can not win multiple prizes. Only one winner per day. Purchasing likes will get you disqualified!
Sub zero temps aren't only a killer for you but your hair as well. Try these handy tips to keep your hair protected during the cold weather:
1.) Condition, condition, condition! Dry heat and cold weather take out the moisture in your hair. Remember dry hair breaks easily so doubling up on the deep conditioning is a must! Try our Indique Essentials Conditioner as a great intensive deep conditioner to help your hair re gain it's moisture.
2.) Avoid heat from blow dryers or ceramic irons which take out moisture in your hair as well. If you do use heating tools be sure to apply our Indique Essentials Heat Guard for added protection to help lock in moisture and shine!
3.) Try wearing your hair in a stylish updo like a bun or top knot during colder months. This will limit your hair's exposure to the dry hair and help you eliminate heat in your hair routine. And of course don't forget to achieve your updo's using our Studio Fishnets which are quick, beautiful and wonderfully festive!
Who doesn't love a nice face mask but would rather avoid the pricey spa treatments? Just when you thought you had to go to the spa for some R&R, you can get both right in the comfort of your own home. Here are some recipes for some at home facials:
Apple Pie Spa Treatment Skin Polish
Apples are notorious for their nutritional benefits and are 85% water and high in potassium and vitamins A and C. Apples also contain a malic acid that is great for exfoliating and helps to remove dead skin cells.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gradulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh apple puree or apple sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Papaya Rejuvenation Home Spa Skin Refresher
- Wash face thoroughly.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- While the water is heating, mash 1/2 of the papaya into a paste
- Move the pot to a table and place your face over the steam, hold a bath towel over your head. Make sure the temperature is comfortable for your skin.
- Steam on your face for 5-8 minutes.
- Apply papaya mixture. Be sure to avoid eye area.
- Lay down and relax for 5-10 minutes.
- When you feel rejuvenated, rinse your face and apply moisturizer for a radiant complexion.
Once you gently exfoliate with natural papaya enzymes and you'll leave the house with a nice glow.
2.) Always use double sided tape for ease of wrapping and folding. It takes out the time and mess of trying to tape and crease in one move.
3.) If time is of the essence have your smaller gifts wrapped by the professionals and keep the larger ones for an at home project,
It's so easy for your skin to dry during the winter due to indoor heat and outdoor wind chills. Just as you have swapped clothes for the season, you should switch your skincare products too. Your summer glow doesn't have to go away in the winter! Here's some tips to help you stay hydrated this winter:
Drinking water is important in all seasons and helps to keep you healthy.
During the winter, water will help to give your skin more moisture and if you are drinking about 6-8 glasses a day your skin won't get dry.2. Shower Temperatures.
Who doesn't love a nice warm shower, especially after a long day. If the water temperature is too hot it will make your skin dry and itchy and can possibly make your hair dull.3. Apply Moisturizer.
Your skin needs more moisture in the winter than in any other season. Apply a moisturizer right after a shower while your skin is damp. Be sure to choose a moisturizer carefully! Some can possibly dry out your skin even more.
Exfoliating once a week is a great way to take care of your skin this season. A good face mask always does the trick.If you are looking for one, LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics makes great masks for your skin.
5. Hydrate from the Inside Out.
Fruits and vegetables are moisturizers too! Plenty of fruits are high in water and if you are looking for a quick snack during the day it would be a great choice to eat either fruits or vegetables.
Before we know it, it will be summer again. If you want your skin to be glowing. Try the tips to keep your skin hydrated and healthy all season.
The product of the month for December is SEA Bali Straight 24". Get it for $99 per tube for the entire month of December!
Black Friday just turned PINK!
Join us on November 28th for our Black Friday Event!
In Boutiques ALL DAY
- Purchase 1 tube and receive 15% off
- Purchase 2 tubes and receive 20% off
- Purchase 3 tubes and receive 25% off
- Purchase 4 or more tubes and receive 30% off
30% off Hysteria Classic
30% off Studio
30% off Bounce Deep Wave
30% off Bounce Natural Roots
* Discount on hair only - does not apply to Essentials or Accessories.
Sea Collection is excluded from the discount.
Visit our boutiques from 10am - 11am and receive:
- 40% OFF Bali Straight 30” (First 20 tubes per store)
- While Supplies Last! No Rainchecks.
Online ALL DAY
- Purchase 1 tube and receive 15% off (Promo Code: blackfriday1)
- Purchase 2 tubes and receive 20% off (Promo Code: blackfriday2)
- Purchase 3 tubes and receive 25% off (Promo Code: blackfriday3)
- Purchase 4 or more tubes and receive 30% off (Promo Code: blackfriday4)
* Discount on hair only - does not apply to Essentials or Accessories. Sea Collection is excluded from the discount. Offer ends at close of business at Indique Boutiques on November 28, 2014 and online at 11:59pm EST on www.indiquehair.com. Offer based on stock availability. Not available for phone orders. No Rainchecks. Discount amount cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Discount not available to Partner Stylists or Authorized Retailers. Discount cannot be applied to T3 products.
The Matte Lip is here and here to stay! You'll be sure to create a standout look with these new fashion-forward shades. Mac's newest collection features vibrant hues like fuchsia, violet, burgundy and nude. For the best in colour intensity use Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in super-saturated shades to make a modern statement. From left to right this collection's colors are Styled in Sepia, Nouvelle Vogue, Pander Me, Damn Glamorous, La Vie En Rouge, Living Legend, Heroine and Fashion Revival.
Each season seems to have its own category of specialized footwear. Summer has its strappy sandal and flip flops, Spring has its flats and peep toe pumps, and Winter has its riding boots and uggs. But what about Fall? When it comes to fall footwear its all about an ankle bootie. Booties are extremely versatile and comfortable. Short booties look great paired with skinny jeans and a pullover or with a sweater dress and tights. Wear them from daylight to dawn and you’ll be looking good no matter what. Since they’ve become such a huge trend this fall they are not that hard to find. Be sure to grab a pair of short booties this fall, they are a great addition to any wardrobe.
Fall is here and soon winter will be knocking on our doors. Leather and Suede boots are more than a statement for both seasons, they are a "must have." With the snow and rain our boots and shoes go through trenches and sometimes barely make it by the end of the seasons. Leather is skin and it needs to be cleaned and moisturized. Taking preventative steps, like adding sole quads and spraying the leather can add years to the life of your shoes.
Unlike leather, Suede requires a little more maintenance. If you douse shoes with a leather-protectant spray every few months it will create a shield that keeps water and grime from penetrating. If you get caught in the rain with either leather or suede boots stuff your shoes with paper towel or newspaper when you get home. It will help to keep the shape. Try these tips and your boots or shoes should stay durable throughout the season.
We all need a little relaxation to rejuvenate our energy, but often times when we hit the spa we forget what to try. This go round take a look at our top 3 spa treatments that are sure to make you feel like a new woman:
1) Clarity Chamber Bath: Rest your tired bones on a heated stone slab as you luxuriate in a steamy Turkish hammam. Next indulge your skin in a warm water bath followed by a strong silent massage. Upon completion you'll feel less tense and completely at ease.
2) Organic Herbal Scrub: Most salt scrubs can leave your skin a bit raw after intense exfoliation. Instead we opt for a nice herbal scrub which includes a mix of Epsom and sea salts (to polish), organic sugar (to dissolve flakes), and coconut oil (to soothe). Afterwards your skin will feel soft to the touch.
3)Red Wine Ritual: We're not talking about your Scandal Night ritual we actually mean soaking your body in a tub of luxurious red wine. The soak includes a half-hour soak in a tub of red wine imported from Spain, followed by a four-handed massage (with two aestheticians) using wine oil essence. As if you needed one more reason to love red wine!
Picasso's paintings were easy on the eye because of the beautiful colors, That's why Sephora's Blockbuster Palette is so indulgent.This incredible palette features an array of 130 rich colors for any occasion. The innovative new design is organized by tray and color intensity to make it easy to find the perfect shades for eyes, cheek and lip colors, which will sit beautifully on any vanity.
The Blockbuster Palette is an ideal gift for the holidays and also features six tutorials for professional application. The perfectly blended eye looks, how to apply cream liner, how to define eyes, how to apply blush for your face shape and how to get perfect lips. It also includes two mirrors and four separate lip and cheek stains, which is the first time these have been featured in a Sephora palette. Now that's what you call a work of art.
Indique Hair supports the fight against Breast Cancer! We promote early detection and screening. So, for the entire month of October, our boutiques served as a hub for facilities offering free mammograms across the country. We also asked friends and families of breast cancer survivors to share their story with Indique for a chance for them to win an amazing Indique makeover! Our ultimate SweetPink experience on October 30th was amazing! From 4pm to 7pm, attendees received an Indique Sweet Pink chocolate bar for a chance to win 20 tubes of Indique Hair and automatically become the Indique Cares Ambassador and at the end of the night one lucky winner received her golden ticket! Check out the videos below from the events in SoHo and Atlanta and stay tuned for the Sweet Pink makeovers!
Lower lighting is the hair trend that never seems to end. This year take it up a notch with "Sombre Highlights." Unlike Ombre highlights Sombre highlights mimic a faded look with highlights added around the face and a much more gradual descent into a brighter shade of your natural hair color. The more polished look is awesome for redheads, blondes and brunettes. It also ideal for taking your summer hair into winter.
Alluring python slithers this fall, giving your look an extra bite this season. Although this isn't a new trend, it seems to have revived once again. This Fall's fashion trend is all about statement and you'll definitely be making one if you add some snakeskin to your ensemble. If you're weary you can make baby steps. For example, a simple but trendy snakeskin heel or a clutch to make you look fierce for a night out!
Fall is all about rejuvenation. Don't leave your skin out the mix, now that the sun is tucked away amp up on perfecting masks which help to correct hyper pigmentation. One of our favs is Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. Follow up with a hydrating moisturizer and exfoliate once a week to help renew your skin cells!