1. Start with clean freshly washed and conditioned hair.
2. Blow dry flat using Wella Professionals Flowing Form Smoothing Balm to create a smooth sleek finish.
3. Straighten hair to ensure perfectly smooth hair then make a deep side, centre or diagonal parting.
4. Section the hair into three, back, left and right and brush the back section smoothly down and tie tightly off at the nape of the neck.
5. Pull back the right side of the hair taut, brushing smooth with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray to create a perfectly smooth look and tie into the pony tail.
6. Repeat with the left side.
7. Taking a tinting brush, paint on a stripe of Wella Professionals Sculpt Force Flubber Gel down one side of the hair line to the top of the ear. Using a diffuser, dry the gel strip to ‘set it’.
8. Finally spray a light mist of Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to create a perfectly sleek look.