To create this look:
1. Apply volumizing spray to wet hair at the roots then blow dry.
2. On dry hair, curl 1-inch sections of hair, starting from the back, using a 1 or 1 1/2-inch curling iron, while working your way to the front of your hair. Key: the more curls the better
3. After curling your hair apply a dime sized amount of shine serum to your hair and run your fingers through the hair to loosen the curls.
4. At the end of your hair, tie a hair elastic and roll the hair under the elastic, tucking hair towards the nape of your neck. Spread the hair evenly in a horizontal direction creating a bob. Leave sides of hair out to further create the illusion of the bob.
6. Secure with bobby pins and apply an even coat of hairspray.