Ladies be on the look out to see tons of gladiator inspired heels hitting the pavements. These edgy heels are sure to turn heads and bring sass to any outfit.
The weather outside might feel like winter is here to stay but Spring is vastly approaching. Think warm thoughts and keep these 5 fashion trends in mind as you revamp your wardrobe for the warmer months:
1) Capes: Not only are they great transitions piece from winter, they take any outfit from drab to fab by adding a little bit of classic flair.
2) Oriental Inspired Clothing: Think sexy Geisha! Prada debuted some amazing oriental inspired pieces for their spring collection. Keep up with this trend by pairing your classic pieces with a great kimono or oriental printed silks to give your wardrobe a new look.
3) Metallics: Think hues of gold, bronze, or silver. Keeping any metallics you’ve invested in through 2012 is not only a good idea, it’s a must.
4) Leather Skirts: A great way to play up the weather by adding a heavier material with a lighter chiffon shirt while you transition with the seasons.
5) Retro: Great styles always repeat themselves. 1950s style costume jewelry, pencil skirts, vintage-style hats and anything that takes its cues from the bold, bright side of 1960s fashion are a go! Pair great sweaters with cropped plaids and keep it fun!
Ever year spring fashion is full of dainty blouses, flowy dresses, bright colors, and the beloved floral print. This year designers took a fun and bold approach by adding a touch of sportswear. By mixng the usual bright colors and florals with varsity jackets, sneakers, t-shirts, shorts and even motocross suits, designers have given us a comfortable yet chic spring trend: sports couture!
Check out some of the hottest sportif looks below:
Marc by Marc Jacobs