This year has definitely been the year of celebrity engagements. Check out some of the most talked about celebrity engagements and flawless rocks below:
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West- Kanye did it big when he proposed to Kim at a baseball stadium with close family members and friends, complete with champagne and an orchestra.
2. Gabriel Union and Dwayne Wade- Wade recruited his two sons and his nephew to help him propose to the soon-to-be Mrs.Wade.
3. Evelyn Lozado and Carl Crawford- Reality Star Evelyn Lozado may be recently divorced from NFL player Chad OchoCinco Johnson, but she seems to madly in love with her new beau and father of her baby, MLB player Carl Crawford. He popped the question on Christmas.
4. Ciara and Future- Lately the singer and rapper have been making headlines for their adorable couple outings and family affairs. This year the couple got engaged and Cici has already expressed her eagerness to plan the big day.
5. Kelly Rowland and Tim Witherspoon- The r&b superstar and X Factor judge is engaged to her long time boyfriend and manager, Tim. Kelly revealed that he popped the question on Skype.
6. Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker- Perhaps the former member of the 90s girl group Xscape has one of the most talked about engagements of the year in reality television. Kandi's mom may not be excited about her engagement but we congratulate her on finding Mr.Right.
7. Naya Rivera and Big Sean- This couple is so talented and gorgeous. Earlier this month Naya snatched wigs with her perfectly beat face, flawless hair and that plunging neckline red sequined gown she wore for their Christmas card picture.
Bonus: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Hubert- The reality TV duo is already married but Vince surprised Tamar with a new wedding ring on Christmas. Looks like the couple may renew their vowels. We applaud Tamar's hubby for being so romantic and picking a gorgeous ring.