As 2014 gets off to an amazing start, we know you're looking for some HAIRspiration! Last season on X Factor, the Beautiful Kelly Rowland kept us in awe week after week with her fabulous Indique hairstyles, all of which were created by the great Cesar Ramirez using PURE Wavy and PURE Straight. Here are some of our favorite looks from the season!
This year has definitely been the year of celebrity engagements. Check out some of the most talked about celebrity engagements and flawless rocks below:
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West- Kanye did it big when he proposed to Kim at a baseball stadium with close family members and friends, complete with champagne and an orchestra.
2. Gabriel Union and Dwayne Wade- Wade recruited his two sons and his nephew to help him propose to the soon-to-be Mrs.Wade.
3. Evelyn Lozado and Carl Crawford- Reality Star Evelyn Lozado may be recently divorced from NFL player Chad OchoCinco Johnson, but she seems to madly in love with her new beau and father of her baby, MLB player Carl Crawford. He popped the question on Christmas.
4. Ciara and Future- Lately the singer and rapper have been making headlines for their adorable couple outings and family affairs. This year the couple got engaged and Cici has already expressed her eagerness to plan the big day.
5. Kelly Rowland and Tim Witherspoon- The r&b superstar and X Factor judge is engaged to her long time boyfriend and manager, Tim. Kelly revealed that he popped the question on Skype.
6. Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker- Perhaps the former member of the 90s girl group Xscape has one of the most talked about engagements of the year in reality television. Kandi's mom may not be excited about her engagement but we congratulate her on finding Mr.Right.
7. Naya Rivera and Big Sean- This couple is so talented and gorgeous. Earlier this month Naya snatched wigs with her perfectly beat face, flawless hair and that plunging neckline red sequined gown she wore for their Christmas card picture.
Bonus: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Hubert- The reality TV duo is already married but Vince surprised Tamar with a new wedding ring on Christmas. Looks like the couple may renew their vowels. We applaud Tamar's hubby for being so romantic and picking a gorgeous ring.
Did you all see Kelly Rowland on X-Factor last night? She looked absolutely stunning! Styled by Cesar Ramirez, Ms. Rowland flaunted Indique's PURE Wavy in 16"! Cesar created a modern up-do. To stay abreast with Kelly's looks follow her newest instagram account: @lastniteslooks.
We are loving Kelly Rowland’s hair on this month’s cover of Shape Magazine. To get this look, depending on your hair texture you’ll want to try our Pure Straight or Relaxed Straight mixed with Hysteria in Honey Ginger! If you’re not up for cutting your locks, you can also try our Studio Bangs piece in either Pure Straight or Relaxed Straight for a fringe like Kelly’s! As always, we’ve got you covered!
Ms. Fantasia has released her new video, "Without You" featuring Kelly Rowland, and we just love her new, edgy look. Her styling in the video, just adds to her new sound, and makes "Without You" another summer banger. Check Out Fantasia's new song!
BET's Rip The Runway was definitely a night to remember with Kelly Rowland and Boris Kudjo as amazing hosts! There were musical performances by Rick Ross, Sevyn Streeter, Omarion, and others while the models ripped the runway wearing designers like Shanda Style, Lie Sang Bong, Moschino and many more! Through out the night everyone stressed the importance of wearing their confidence as their best accessory because it's not who you wear, it's how you rock it. With that being said, always Think Beautiful ladies!!
Check out some higlights of the the show if you missed it!
Kelly Rowland looks amazing in the sneak peak of her new video "Kisses". Behind the scenes, Kelly talks about the hair, makeup, and concept of the flirty video. Check out the 'Mike Will' produced track below from upcoming album Talk A Good Game due later this year.
We at Indique absolutely LOVED Ms. Kelly Rowland's Georges Chakra Couture dress! It strategically gave us some peeks of sexiness visible through the razor sharp cutouts without bearing it all out. This gown was from the Spring 2013 Couture collection. She looked classy and flawless and was definitely the audience's fav!
Beyonce gave an electrifying performance at this past weekend's Superbowl. King Bey wore an AMAZING Rubin Singer lace and python bodysuit accented with knee high stockings and Proenza Schouler booties. We also got a mini Destiny's Child reunion when Kelly and Michelle joined her onstage and sang a medley of their hits.
photo courtesy of theybf.com
Kelly Rowland recently celebrated the launch of her TW Steel Kelly Rowland special edition watches. We loved the watch but were absolutely amazed by her hair. Full of body and perfect definition, we can not get enough of her beautiful curls. To achieve this look try Indique’s Bounce Coil Curl.
Need an idea of how to wear your long locks? Well take a cue from Kelly Rowland. She was spotted on the Red Carpet for UK X Factor wearing a Versace dress with black Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge booties. Want to emulate this look? Try our PURE Wavy in 24” paired with Jeffrey Cambell booties!
Indique loved the Fashion Forward Artists of the night! The men of the night rocked out with edgy looks with a casual touch. Chris Brown amazed us with his suit with exaggerated shoulders and knee pads. The ladies of the night had their own edge with sexy sleek frocks with bright colors and eye catching detailing! We Loved Kelly Rowland’s Notta by Marchesa fuchsia dress paired with strappy nude Jimmy choo shoes! Mary J. Blige was a complete knock out from HEAD to TOE!
Singer Kelly Rowland was simply breathtaking in her recent photoshoot. Her makeup was clean and sexy, as well as her super toned silhouette!
To get the singer’s sultry look, try mixing Chestnut and Honey Ginger from our HYSTERIA Collection in 10”.
You can’t go wrong with a pop of HYSTERIA in your locks!