1. Moisturize your face: Make sure your face is hydrated before applying make-up.
2. Exfoliate your skin: To get rid of dead skin cells and enhance it's overall appearance, it is important to exfoliate.
3. Condition your hair: During the winter months, there is less moisture in the air which can make your hair and scalp feel dry and brittle.
4. Choose a protective style: Adding hair extensions are a great alternative to wearing your natural hair in the winter. Also try to avoid flat irons, blow dryers and curling irons if possible.
5. Get a humidifier: This will produce extra moisture into the air and prevent dry skin and eyes in the winter.
6. Drink plenty of water: Drink lots of water and let it run through your hair often to restore any lost moisture.