Sometimes a new look is just what we need to spruce up our look. Check out these simple 5 ways to take your hair from drab to fab:
1) Add Color: Whether it be an ever so daring ombre or subtle pop of color with highlights, changing your hair color can give your hair an instant make over. Try asking your stylist to install a color from our Hysteria or Keratique collection.
2) Revamp Your Cut: Try applying fringe layers to your style. Angling your layers over one eye or opting for long lash sweeping bangs gives you instant sexy hair.
3) Change up Your Length: Instead of going for your normal 16” tube of Pure Wavy take a plunge and try the 20.” Elongating your hair length will give you a new look without any commitment to color or change in texture. On the opposite end if you always go for longer hair try a mid length or short bob to quickly change up your normal look.
4) Layer Your Mane: Layers create movements and nothing draws attention to your hair like body; create your own wind ladies!
5) Straighten it Out: Straight hair that looks healthy and well maintained always turns head. Try using our Zen Straight texture a dime size amount of our Argan Oil Moisturizer and a durable flat iron. If you always opt for big body waves or curls, going straight will help to draw attention to your facial features and will also complement that great new eye shadow or lipstick you’ve been dying to break out.
Then and Now is more than an Instagram trend, try adding some flair to your Indique hair and tweet us a photo!