Party the night away with these festive clutches as we gear up for the Christmas and New Year's celebration. They are sure to hold all of your most prized possessions while your having a blast on the dance floor (ladies we can't start the nigh off without our Chanel lips stick or Dolce & Gabbana perfumed body lotion!). Check out these simple, yet edge defining clutches below. Think about which ones will you sport with your Indique Virgin Hair Extensions!
1. Rihanna for MAC Holiday Collection
2. Dolce & Gabbana Jewel Tone Holiday Lipsticks
3. NARS x Guy Bourdin Limited Edition Holiday Collection
4. Bobbi Brown Holiday Gift Set
5. Sephora x Pantone Universe Holiday Gift Set
Celebrate your holiday with something sweet and satisfying to your tummy. Cupcakes are a great way to monitor your portion sizes. They are also fun to make with family and friends. Be creative as you want this Christmas by decorating these delightful little treats for Santa. This red velvet and vanilla cupcake recipe is quick and easy to follow.
- 1 box of your favorite vanilla cake mix
- 1 box of your favorite red velvet cake mix
- 2 cans of your favorite pre made vanilla frosting
- Green and red sprinkles or bite sized candies (optional)
- Green food coloring
- Vegetable oil
- A cupcake baking pan
- Spatula or butter knife
- Red velvet and vanilla cupcakes recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2.Mix the the two box cake recipes separately, according to the instructions on the package.
3. After completing the box instructions, mix in 2-3 drops of the green food coloring in your vanilla cake mix.
4. Lightly grease your cupcake pan with vegetable oil.
5. Spoon the mixtures into the pan, separately (half of the cupcakes should be all vanilla and the other half should be all red velvet). Each cupcake compartment should be 3/4 of the way filled with cake mix.
6. Bake the cupcakes as long as the package suggests.
7. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool for 15 minutes.
8. After the cupcakes have fully cooled, carefully remove them from the pan.
9. Cut the cupcakes horizontally into thirds.
10. Layer the cupcakes by alternating colors. You can hold them together by slathering on a thin layer of icing between each layer. For example (bottom layer: red cake. Icing. Middle layer: green cake. Icing. Top layer: red cake) there should only be three layers to this cupcake.
11. After layering, spread a generous amount of icing on top of the cupcake. Move your spatula or butter knife in a slow wave motion to create a design.
12. Sprinkle the candies or sprinkles onto the frosting.
There's always a constant struggle when we're trying to figure out the perfect present to get our friends and family members for the holiday. Here's a list of affordable things that your BFF, mom, sister, cousin or aunt will be sure to love:
1. Miniature makeup kit
This small sized makeup kit mimics the design of an iPhone and has nine high quality eyeshadows by Too Faced cosmetics, along with blush, bronzer and highlighter. It can be found at Ulta. $25
2. Nail polish set
This nail polish set from Sephora contains an array of colors and a dazzling glitter pot. Give this to your trendiest friend or family member. She'll love it. $36
3. Styling tools
Styling tools are the way to a girl's heart. This T3 flat iron, like other T3 products, is top of the line. It'll get your hair silky straight or form the curls you desire. Find T3 products at an Indique boutique or on our website. Flat iron $160
4. Hair care products
Every woman needs hair care products, whether they're for extensions or natural hair. Our sweet scented sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner will cleanse your natural hair and extensions, leaving your hair soft, hydrated and manageable. The argan oil moisturizes hair, fights frizz and works as a heat protectant. Find these products at an Indique boutique or on our website. Receive a discount on these items when you purchase two tubes of hair. Shampoo $18 Conditioner $18 Argan oil $22
Its the perfect time of the year to break out all your holiday classics and get into the spirit. This year Mary J. Blige helps to bring a little holiday cheer to your home with her Christmas album "A Mary Christmas" The 12 track disc includes collaborations with musical greats Marc Anthony, Barbara Streisand and more. Now that's what we call music to your ears! Of course we are OBSESSED with her chic updo!!